How To Install A Built In Microwave With Trim Kit
Remove 2 screws from the front of the base plate.
How to install a built in microwave with trim kit. Panasonic microwave ovens come in a large variety of models. Holding the trim kit frame in place use 7 64 drill to drill four pilot holes into the front facing of the cutout cabinet through the mounting hole guides in the upper and lower corners of the trim kit frame. Mount the unpacking lower trim on the base plate using 2 8 mm screws.
Important observe all governing codes and ordinances. Regardless of the one you choose there is a trim kit available to easily turn it into a stylish built in unit. Trim kit installation diagrams for panasonic microwave ovens panasonic australia.
Note to installer be sure to leave these instructions with the consumer. Be sure to disconnect the plug of the this built in trim kit is designed for use only microwave oven from the electrical outlet with viking microwave ovens specifying built before installing the built in trim kit. Position trim kit frame over the opening so that the lower tabs rest on the cutout floor as shown.
Check the location where the microwave oven will be installed. Empty the microwave oven of any packing materials. Installation microwave oven instructions built in trim kits 1 before you begin read these instructions completely and carefully.
- Lightweight Floating Shelf
- Light Up Decorations For Christmas
- Lighted Mason Jars For Christmas
- Lp Smartside Shake Options
- Long Bristle Brush Paint
- Living Room Storage Units With Baskets
- Low Water Pressure In Tub And Shower Only
- Low Voltage Flood Lighting
- Little Chicken House Menu
- Lumber Liquidators Bamboo Laminate
- Low Voc Spray Paint
- Library Decoration Chart
- Living Room Bench Ideas
- Long Wooden Box For Mantle
- Light Blue Outdoor Planters
- Light Blue House With Yellow Door
- Light Mango Wood Bookcase
- Lp Shake Siding Coverage
- Loctite Wood Glue
- Living Room Frames Picture