How Do I Trim My Kittens Nails
For a kitten you can use human fingernail clippers or small nail trimmers made for pets.
How do i trim my kittens nails. For now just cut off the very tip of each nail. Press your kitty s paw gently to see the nails hidden in the furs. Hold the cat as described earlier and cut the nails one by one.
Try to orient the clippers so that when the nail is cut the blade cuts from bottom to top. Sit her on your lap put a piece of uncooked spaghetti into the clippers and hold them near your cat. If your kitty has a black claw and you cannot see the tissue then take her to the professional.
Have your tools ready before you cut your kitten s nails there are generally two types of pet nail clippers. Try to see the tissues inside the nails which will look pink red or black. Avoid the pinkish quick you can see within the nail.
The guillotine type with a circle at the end that encloses the nail and a blade the moves into the circle to cut the nail tip. Cut only the tips. A scissor type that cuts from two sides coming together.
Just make sure they re sharp as dull clippers can crush the nail which may be painful.
- Why Does My Kitten Purr When Playing
- Why Do My Kitten Purr All The Time
- Why Does My Dog Constantly Bark At Nothing
- Why Do Kittens Purr And Knead
- Why Does My Kitten Bite So Hard
- Why Do Kittens Bite Fingers And Toes
- Why Does My Male Cat Meow Loudly At Night
- Why Do Kittens Knead You
- Why Does My Cat Bite And Scratch Me At Night
- Why Does My Kitten Drink So Much Water
- Why Does My Cat Purr When I Pick Her Up
- Why Do Kittens Bite
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass And Weeds
- Why Do Kittens Purr A Lot
- Why Does My Cat Not Purr Loud
- Why Does My Cat Purr So Loud When I Pet Him
- Why Does Cat Purr So Loud
- Why Do My Dogs Keep Barking At Nothing
- Why Does My Kitten Purr When She Plays
- Why Do Kittens Purr In Their Sleep