Cleaning Painted Wood Furniture
Next wipe the cotton ball on an inconspicuous part of.
Cleaning painted wood furniture. Dump your soapy water out of the bucket and fill it with clean water. However when cleaning you want to be sure not to damage to painted finish. Add a drop of liquid dish soap to a water moistened cotton ball.
Always use as little moisture as possible on painted wood or particle board furniture to help prevent water damage. After dusting the wood to remove excess dirt dip a lint free cloth into the mixture and apply a small amount to the wood in sections. Rub the damp cloth with the grain as you move along the surface of the entire piece.
Clean the wood surface with a small amount of warm water and dish soap if the surface is heavily soiled. Don t forget to rub the wood with a towel to dry it off making sure you get into every little crevice. Painted furniture adds a colorful touch to your decor.
Vacuum up any excess dust around the area. Dust painted furniture weekly and spot clean dirty areas with a damp lint free cloth. If you don t have a vacuum or vacuum extension try using a broom to sweep away the obvious dust.
Don t let it air dry since that can create water spots. This is a page about cleaning painted wood furniture.
- Small Christmas Pudding Bowls
- Small Fan For Kitchen Ceiling
- Smokey Mirror Toltec
- Slimline Downspout Debris Filter
- Sliding Glass Door Track Replacement Parts
- Small Flower Vase Set
- Small Bubble Level Vial
- Small White Lanterns Walmart
- Small Wooden Bench Outdoor
- Snake Stuck In Drain Bathtub
- Small Cage Light Covers
- Smith Contractor Sprayer With Viton
- Small Canvas Toy Bin
- Small Painted Kitchen Dressers
- Small White Shoe Storage Cabinet
- Small Colonial Kitchen Design
- Small Modern Stone House Minecraft
- Small Tv Cabinet For Bedroom
- Sliding Barn Door Mirror Uk
- Smoothing Rough Concrete Slab