Cane Corso Mastiff Temperament
Bad behavior and exercise.
Cane corso mastiff temperament. The cane corso temperament is that of a working dog so they are very smart and have lots of energy. Though the cane corso was not used for dog fighting dog aggression often very serious can still be a problem. The cane corso also known as the italian mastiff is a large italian breed of dog for years valued highly in italy as a companion guard dog and hunter.
He was created to hunt big game and guard property. An ancient italian lineage. The cane corso has a massive head heavy rectangular body and a short coat in black gray fawn or red.
With proper training as a puppy the otherwise docile and loving cane corso temperament can shine through. Our journey and support for the cane corso started when our honorary alpha grant a pitbull mastiff mix was first adopted. For starters he is a giant breed weighing up to 120 pounds.
Male corsi can reach heights of between 24 and 27 inches while females will have a shorter stature at about 23 to 25 inches. While grant was not a full mastiff he shared many of the qualities that mastiffs have such as. Local italian farmers call the cane corso as the dogo di puglia cane di macellaio italian mastiff and cane corz.
Mastiffs are giant dog breeds and you can expect cane corsos to have the same characteristic. But proper training is imperative. He is a complex powerful dog with special needs.
They re heavy boned dogs that can weigh as much as 110 lbs. Intelligent the cane corso is easily trained. The cane corso can trace their lineage to ancient italy with a group of mastiff type working dogs called mollosers during the rise of the roman empire italian army brigades that had occupied greece returned home with the dogs where they crossed them with native breeds.
- Flea Treatment For Kittens Under 12 Weeks Uk
- Fluffy Black Cat For Adoption
- Flea Treatment For Kittens 4 Weeks Old Capstar
- Flea Shampoo For Cats Dollar General
- Fleas On Kittens 9 Weeks Old
- Florida Mini Dachshund Puppies For Sale
- Flea Treatment For Kittens Under 6 Weeks
- Flea Treatment Kittens Nz
- Flea Treatment For Kittens 6 Weeks
- Flea Treatment Kittens 3 Weeks Old
- Fluffy Adorable Ragdoll Kittens
- Flea Shampoo For Cats And Dogs
- Flea Treatment For Kittens Under 2 Pounds
- Fluffy Black Cat Breeds
- Flea Treatment For Kittens 12 Weeks Old
- Flea Treatment For Puppies 6 Weeks
- Flea Treatment For Kittens 2 Weeks Old
- Flea Treatment Cat Licking
- Flea Shampoo For Kittens 8 Weeks Old
- Flea Treatments For Kittens Under 6 Weeks