Bondo Dent Puller Instructions
Wipe the dented area of the body with a damp cloth.
Bondo dent puller instructions. Mail the form and the original cash register. Before you begin applying bondo make sure to sand down the paint replace any rusted metal and mask off any areas that don t need filler. This will remove the wax and paint.
Bondo is an automotive body filler often used for car and household repairs. Tool bag dent puller here s how to get your rebate. Set the wet suction cup of the puller in the center of the dent.
Clean with a tack cloth. Wet the concave surface of the bondo dent puller with a clean section of the damp cloth. Sand carefully to remove any rust in the area as rust will deteriorate under the bondo.
The double handle locking action creates 300 times more suction versus a non locking suction cup dent puller. Here s how to get your rebate. How to use bondo dent puller step 1.
This will increase the suction created by the puller. Using proper techniques mix bondo body filler using the bondo plastic spreader from 3m and apply mixed filler to the dent. Major dent repair using bondo how to do it yourself from start to finish.
Sand the dent and the surrounding area about 2 inches all around outside the dent with the orbital sander using 180 grit sandpaper all the way to bare metal. Enjoy the videos and music you love upload original content and share it all with friends family and the world on youtube. You can use bondo to fill in small dings and smooth out warped panels in a car body.
- Hanging Mirror On Door
- Hanging Wall Book Shelf
- Hand Painted Mirror Glass
- Hardie Shingle Installation Instructions
- Hand Towel Basket Wholesale
- Hardie Board Deck Fascia
- Hardie Board Fence Panels
- Hand In Hand Soap How To Open
- Hardware Store Near Brookline Ma
- Hanging Coat
- Heater For Basement Pipes
- Heart Shaped Wooden Buttons
- Hammock Lounge Chair Rio
- Hampton Bay Ventilation Fan With Light
- Hanging Glass Candle Holders For Weddings
- Hidden Dining Table Cabinet
- Handmade Small Bookshelf
- Hanging Flower Decoration
- Haunted House Floor Plans
- Herringbone Barn Door Kit